Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2/20/08 - Next Trial to find participants

Several friends from all over nation (laugh) nicely gave me input.
Thank you so much!

Late this evening, while I was Google-ing and learning where cultural institutions are in NYC,
and which ones I could possibly work with, Hitomi called me.
She is one of the curators for this exhibition and is helping me co-ordinate various aspects of my project.

She and the QMA education department staff member, Laura, discussed the
next possible steps. We might focus on already existing groups of kids through
religious organizations. Usually there are some kids education programs within
church, temples, and/or mosques. We might try to talk to them to see if they are interested in participating in our idea.

Wow, that seems to be an interesting idea!
I started checking for listings of such programs in the Flushing area, but surprisingly,
I cannot find any such info online.

No comments: