Saturday, May 17, 2008

5/15/08 - Last Building Session







Thursday afternoon, I arrived LaGuardia Airport from New Orleans for my business trip.
Today was officially final last last day of building 5 religious booths.

We focused on Jewish temple, Hindu Temple and Muslim mosque.
I was so glad so many Teens came to work. 10 students worked on three booths,
and we finished 96%.

Saturday, Tessa, one of Teens will come finish 6% left of Hindu temple.
Also, Lily will come with me to meet Hindu Temple children at 2:30pm.

Although I have been totally exhausted, kept telling this to educator
Laura (laugh), Teens energy and great creativity embraced a lot.

Oh, Eric and I sat down worked on writing of what we learned from Jewish Temple visit the other weekend. I was curious what he learned from such crazy screaming kids never ever being quiet while some of children excitingly pointing out and explaining many things session.

As he was quiet and listened to them, he learned a lot.
I like to talk about this more later by separated blog.

No comments: